Tagged in a Music Meme!
Tagged by eclipseatdawn! Thanks!!
You can tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. Put your music on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come up.
Then tag 10 people! (I’m laaaaaazy, sorry) Don’t skip any songs!
- As the World Falls Down — David Bowie
- Grow Up and Be Kids — The Cab
- I’ll Be There (feat. Jessie Farrell) — Faber Drive
- Two is Better than One (feat. Taylor Swift) — Boys Like Girls
- The Crow and the Butterfly — Shinedown
- Cheese Confesses — Daniel Ingram
- Dying to Live Again — Hedley
- Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now — Cats Don’t Dance Cast
- Baby Please Come Home — Josh Ramsay
- Forever and Always — Parachute
…That’s actually really really indicative of my music preferences too, wow.
fire-night-sky asked: Name two things you like about yourself and then send it to the first 10 people you see on your dash ^^ :33
Hehehe, thank you!
1. When I’m home alone, I dance around and sing Disney songs…
2. I like to think I’m pretty adaptable depending on the person/people I’m talking to. People have said I’m fairly easy to talk to. ^^;
Anonymous asked: A little baby elephant stumbles into your askbox, holding a small letter in his trunk. He hands the note to you, “I love you. You are a wonderful, beautiful person." Pass it on to the first ten people on your dash anonymously.
THIS IS SO CUTE AW THANKS ANON!
themightiestshadow asked: Once you get this you have to say 5 things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers! (Non-Negotiable)
(I’M REALLY SORRY THIS ONE IS LATE TOO, I’M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE… BUT THANKS HAMMY!)
1. When I’m sad, I put on my red bath robe and giggle at Xiaolin Showdown until I feel better and I think that’s pretty great…
2. I have written unpublished fic for every single one of my OTPs on my Ships list.
3. I really really like making gifs, help.
4. The only time I’ve ever cussed outloud was when I was singing youtube karaoke and I didn’t realize it had a swear word in it.
5. Related to above, I actually really and honestly don’t mind if people swear around me as long as they’re not listing off cusses just for the sake of cussing.
I need to stop wandering into pet stores and getting attached to all the animals…
To everyone who says, “Sherlock just saved Irene out of spite, so he could say, ‘I beat you’ to her.”
I would like to point this out: ”Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator.” -Sherlock, ASiP